Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lets Get Started!

Hi there and welcome to my new blog all about PC gaming and gaming in general. This will not be just another blog with the latest video game news but rather my experience as a gamer and I plan to throw in some helpful tips, strategy guides and reviews along the way. Seeing how this is my first post I'll give some background info about my past as a gamer.


My PC gaming started with a 486 computer and some classic dos games such as Cyber dogs, Test Drive, Bubble Bubble, Jet Fighter and Space Invaders. Ahh yes the classics, fond memories indeed. But things soon got better when I got my hands on games like id Software's Wolfenstine and Doom, Bethesda's SkyNet, Westwood's Command & Conquer and BioWare's Baldur's Gate 2.


I have not always been exclusively a PC gamer, I did own an original PlayStation, well still do in fact it's gathering dust five meters behind me as I type this now. So why do I still have it? Well it's hard to let go when three of my old all time favourites were on that little chunky grey box. Namely Tomb Raider 2, Metal Gear Solid and one of the best RPGs I have ever played Final Fantasy 7.


These days for me it's high end PC gaming at it's best, so come back often to get an insight into various games I play, any tips, guides or reviews I can share.

No comments:

Post a Comment